The UC Libraries expects library patrons to observe proper conduct in the library.
- Observe silence. Maintain a study atmosphere.
- Set electronic gadgets/devices in a moderate volume/tone.
- Refrain from crowding at the entrance of the library and OPAC stations.
- Refrain from using the library as passage way, Main lobbies/corridors be used instead.
- Follow the policies and procedures on borrowing and returning of library materials.
- Handle with care the library materials and facilities.
- Maximize library facilities for learning. Refrain from reserving chairs, carrels and tables.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness.
- Refrain from eating in the library.
- Keep personal belongings safe. The UC Libraries is not accountable for any loss or damage.