- Library Hours
UC Libraries is open from 7:00AM to 7:00PM, from Mondays to Saturdays except on holidays and class suspensions.
- Reference Services
Information Retrieval Services
- Library Orientation / Instruction/ Tour
- Current Awareness Services (CAS)
- Library notices and updates are announced through library bulletin boards, UC Broadcasting Center/MC Radio Booth, and UC website.
- Available library resources/arrival of acquired library materials are made known to patrons through information delivery like Booklist, Bookwatch, Table of Contents (TOC), Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) and e-mail.
- Featured materials for the week or new arrivals are on display.
- Referral / Interlibrary Research
- UC students who need to avail library resources of other universities/colleges may be issued an Interlibrary Referral Letter from the Office of the Chief Librarian.
- Patrons from other institutions (interlibrary users) are afforded services and resources of the UC Libraries subject to the guidelines and procedures specified in the Circulation Policies and Circulation Procedures
- Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC)
- Entry to the Stack Area
Semi-open shelf system is practiced wherein patron may enter the stack area. Circulation Policies and Circulation Procedures apply and the patron shall:
- Present valid I.D. to the library personnel.
- Fill out the Logbook.
- Place his/her bag in the baggage counter.
Computers and iPads with internet access are provided for academic purposes. Guidelines and procedures specified in the Circulation Policies and Circulation Procedures shall apply.
Physical Facilities Provision
- The discussion room and the audio-visual room are available on a first come, first served basis.
- The Logbook for Discussion Room/Logbook for Audio-Visual Room is used to facilitate reservations.
The Office of the Chief Librarian manages the overall library operations.
|1||Technical Services Section||TSS|
|3||Arts & Sciences Library||ASL|
|4||Business Administration Library||BAL|
|5||Criminal Justice Education Library||CJE|
|6||Engineering Library and Architecture Library||ELAL|
|9||General Collections Library||GC|
|10||Graduate School Library||G|
|11||Hospitality Management Library and Tourism Management Library||HMLTML|
|12||Information Technology & Computer Science Library||ICS|
|18||Teacher Education Library||LTE|
|19||Theses and Dissertations Library||ThD|
|20||Special Collections - Cordillera Collection - Benjamin R. Salvosa Collection - Salvosa Family Collection - UC Collection - International Collection - Braille Collection||SCSC-Cor
|21||Grade School Library ||GSL|
|22||High School Library ||HSL|