Group Discount for Siblings
A 10% discount on tuition fee only is given to students who have siblings enrolled at the University of the Cordilleras.
Students enrolling in UC for the first time can avail of entrance scholarships.
- Graduated Valedictorian in High School - 100% tuition fee discount
- Graduated Salutatorian in High School - 75% tuition fee discount
Check list of other available special scholarships below.
Conditions for Entrance Scholarships
An entrance scholarship is enjoyed for up to three (3) successive trimesters during the same school year.
Academic scholarships are automatically determined by the administration, based on the official report of grades submitted by the instructors. The student need not apply for it. The scholar will be informed by the College Dean and appropriately honored during a Recognition Program.
A foundation scholar should have a weighted average not lower than 96.00%. The Foundation scholar will enjoy a full 100 percent discount on tuition and miscellaneous fees.
A foundation scholar should have a general weighted average not lower than 93.0% to95.99%. The College scholar will enjoy a full 100% discount on tuition fee only.
The student on the Dean's list should have a General weighted average not lower than 90.0% to 92.99%. Students who are in the Dean's list will enjoy a 30% discount on tuition fee only.
To be qualified to any of the Academic Scholarship grants, the following are the conditions:
- The student carried not less than eighteen (18) units, excluding Military Science under the Reserve Officers Training Corps. (ROTC), and NSTP.
- The student has no failing grade in any subject, including Military Science and NSTP.
- The student has not been given a final grade of "dropped", "incomplete" or "no grade", "no credit" inany subject.
On the other hand, students shall not be entitled to academic scholarship benefits even if they obtaina general average of 90% or higher during the semester immediately proceeding:
- Those pursuing a Master's degree program although enrolled in one subject therein, who at the same time are also enrolled in nursing.
- Those who have finished a Baccalaureate course and pursue another under graduate course, except Bachelor of Laws;
- A student who has already pursued another majorfield for more than two semesters.
Academic scholarship benefits shall apply onlyto the academic subjects in the course you are pursuing provided you meet the necessary requirements during the trimester immediately preceding. If the student takes up subjects that pertain to another course at the same time, the scholarship benefits shall not apply to those subjects.
Students who have earned academic scholarships due to their good performance in any previous trimester term are recognized during appropriate ceremonies held at the beginning of the next ensuing trimester term. They are given their appropriate certificates entitling them to the remission of tuitionand other fees.
Fee remissions are subject to the following rules:
They shall be effective for a term of one (1) trimesteronly.
They shall be forfeited if:
- they are availed of during the term for which they are granted;
- the scholar is the subject of a disciplinary measure.
Academic scholarships are automatically determined by the administration,based on the official reportof grades submitted by the instructors. The student need not apply for it. The scholar will be informed bythe College Dean and appropriately honored during a Recognition Program.
The Student Assistantship is granted to students who are financially handicapped but deserving and intellectually capable students. The program is intended to assist the students pursue their college education by working in the different offices of the University.
Student Assistants shall have the following benefits/ privileges:
- 100% discounts on tuition and miscellaneous fees.
- Monthly allowance.
- Personal, professional and spiritual developmental activities.
In order to maintain their scholarship, a Student Assistant (SA) must:
For Incoming Freshmen
- Enroll a maximum of 18 units per trimester.
- Should not incur a failing mark, no INC, and dropped subjects in any of the enrolled subjects.
- Have a satisfactory performance rating and through a favorable recommendation from the office head.
Entrance Scholarship for Incoming Freshmen
- Benjamin Romero Salvosa Scholarship
- Libertad D. Quetulio Memorial Scholarship
- Evangelina D. Salvosa Memorial Scholarship
- Gary D. Salvosa Memorial Scholarship
- Runy & Linda Sarda Scholarship
- Lea Leoncia Garcia Memorial Scholarship
- Mateo Scholarship
- Skip Brown & Family Scholarship
- Willy N. Gan Scholarship Foundation
Entrance Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Valedictorian (100% on Tuition & Misc Fees for One School Year)
- Salutatorian (100% on Tuition Fees for One School Year)
- First Honorable Mention (90% on Tuition for One Term)
- Second Honorable Mention (80% on Tuition for One Term)
- Third Honorable Mention (70% on Tuition for One Term)
- Fourth Honorable Mention (60% on Tuition for One Term)
- Fifth Honorable Mention (50% on Tuition for One Term)
- Sixth Honorable Mention (40% on Tuition for One Term)
- Seventh Honorable Mention (30% on Tuition for One Term)
- Eight Honorable Mention (20% on Tuition for One Term)
- Ninth Honorable Mention (10% on Tuition for One Term)
- First in Science (100% on Tuition for One Term)
- First in Mathematics (100% on Tuition for One Term)
- First in English (100% on Tuition for One Term)
- Editor-in-Chief (100% on Tuition for One Term)
- Associate Editor-in-Chief (100% on Tuition for One Term)
- Student Government President (100% on Tuition for One Term)
- Student Government Vice-President (100% on Tuition for One Term)
Special Scholarship Rewards
- Summa Cum Laude (100% on Tuition and Misc. Fees for One School Year)
- Magna Cum Laude (100% on Tuition for One School Year)
- Cum Laude (50% on Tuition for One School Year)
For further details on the above scholarship grants, see or call the Guidance Center
- Athletic/Varsity Scholarship Reward (75% to 100% on Tuition as per Periodic Ranking Assessment)
- Performing Arts/Cultural Scholarship Reward (75% to 100% on School Fees as per Periodic Ranking Assessment)