Schedule of Enrollment: 3rd Trimester SY 2012-2013
December 17, 2012
For Returning Students:
- CAS, CTE, CITCS, CCJE : , January 8 to 10, 2013
- CEA, COA, CBA, GS : January 11 to 14, 2013
- CHTM : January 8 to 14, 2013
- All Colleges : January 15, 2013
enrollment for CAS, CTE, CITCS, CCJE & CHTM
|CAS||3rd Year||2nd Year||1st Year||S229, S226||M307|
|CTE||Morning: 3rd Year|
Afternoon: 2nd Year
|Morning: 1st Year |
Afternoon: All Year Levels
|All Year Levels||S231, S233, S235||M306|
|CITCS||3rd Year||2nd Year||1st Year & |
All Year Levels
|CCJE||All Year Levels||All Year Levels||All Year Levels||6th floor Science Building||M305|
|CHTM||Graduating Students& 3rd Year Block Sections||2nd Year Block Sections||1st Year Block Sections||LegardaCampus||LegardaCampus|
enrollment for CEA, COA, CBA & CHTM
|CEA||Morning: All Regular Students (1st - 4th Year)Afternoon: All 4th Year Students||All Year Levels||All Year Levels||S114||M304|
|COA||MorningBlock SectionsAfternoon All Graduating students (3rd Trimester) ||3rd Year||2nd & 1st Year Irregularstudents & transferees||S230, S234||M305|
|CBA||Morning: Graduating Students(Last Term)|
Afternoon: 3rd Year
|2nd Years||1st Years||M207, M205, M202, M204, M210||M306|
|CHTM||International Sections1st Year & 2nd YearTransferees, Shifters &New Students||International Section: 3rd Year, Transferees, Shifters & New Students||All Year Levels||LegardaCampus||LegardaCampus|
|GS||All Year Levels||All Year Levels||All Year Levels||N8005|
January 15, 2013: Enrollment for All Levels in All Colleges
Procedure for enrollment:
(CHTM students shall follow specific procedures posted at the Legarda Campus)
- Student prepares preliminary form (or block section form) and proceeds to the ADVISING ROOMS for advising of faculty adviser.
- Student goes to the GYMNASIUM as waiting area. (If there will be no queus, students will be directed to the encoding area)
- Student proceeds to the ENCODING AREAS for advising and encoding of subjects by FACULTY ADVISER, who will sign the preliminary form after encoding.
- Student proceeds to the THEATER for the following:
Student must keep REGISTRATION FORM at all times as proof of enrollment.
- Payment at cashiers; student shows signed preliminary form to the cashier.
- Printing of Registration Forms; students shows signed preliminary form and receipt to the MIS Staff.
- ID validation; student shows signed registration form and receipt to the Library Staff.
For freshmen, student proceeds to the Guidance Office for admission before proceeding to the encoding area.
For transferees, student proceeds to the Dean's Office for endorsement and must take exams before proceeding for admission at the Guidance Office.
For returning students who stopped for one term or more, student proceeds to Guidance Office for student info encoding before proceeding to the encoding area.
Admission for freshmen and transferees starts on January 7, 2013, but will have to follow the schedule of their respective colleges for enrollment.
Distribution of Grades starts January 7, 2013.
Classes start January 16, 2013
For new students, application forms for admissions are now downloadable through this link. Fill-up this form and bring this together with the other admission requirements at the Guidance Center starting September 3, 2012.
For more details, visit us at Governor Pack Road, Baguio City, or contact us through (074) 442 3316 or email us at email@example.com.
Subject Offerings for 3rd Trimester SY 2012-2013
*if applications cannot be opened click download Acrobat Reader and install.