Enrollment Procedure

Early Advising

Early advising for 3rd and 4th year, and graduating students is conducted after the Midterm examination. You obtain your midterm grades from the faculty members and submit these to your department ...

Entrance Examination for Transferees

Transferees from other schools must take an entrance examination.

The following are the procedures:

  1. The student submits credentials to the College Dean for assessment and evaluation.
  2. When endorsed by the College Dean, the student proceeds to the Guidance Center for entrance examination schedule.
  3. Pay testing fee to the Cashier.
  4. Take entrance examination on the scheduled date.
  5. Get test result to the Guidance Center and submit it to the College Dean.

Late Registration

Any student is allowed to register within a period specified by the Registrar's Office, which in no case go beyond one (1) week after the start of classes. A late enrollee follows the same general enrolment procedure. Additional One Hundred (P100.00) Pesos will be charged to a student for Late Enrolment Penalty. Time lost due to late enrolment is considered time lost in absences.

Enrolment by Proxy

If for some reason the student is unable to enroll personally, a proxy may be allowed to enroll the student. The proxy or representative must present a validated ID and a letter of authorization signed by the student or any of the student's parent/guardian, and approved by the Registrar. The proxy must present the approved Letter of Authorization to the adviser.

Steps in Enrolment

  1. Your admission slip or readmission slip form from the Admission Officers in the designated rooms of your college.
  2. Accomplish reservation form in the waiting area.
  3. Proceed to the designated room of your college for reservation of subjects.
  4. Fill-up registration form.
  5. Pay school fees or down payment at the cashier and confirm reserved subjects.
  6. Picture taking for ID.

Cross Enrolment

Regular Load

The approved curricula requires a normal load of 21 units per trimester


No student is allowed to go beyond the number of units stipulated per trimester. However, graduating students may be permitted to overload (24 units) during the last year in order to graduate with the batch. Overload requests are decided on a case-to-case basis.

To enroll for subjects in another school, the student must accomplish the following:

  1. Seek approval of your College Dean.
  2. Pay cross-enrolment fee at the Cashier; claim receipt.
  3. Submit cross-enrolment form to dean’s office and retain one copy as claim receipt for transmittal letter.
  4. Present validated claim receipt to Registrar; get transmittal letter.
  5. Present validated claim receipt to Registrar; get transmittal letter.
  6. Present transmittal letter to the Registrar of school where cross-enrolling.
  7. Follow enrolment procedure of school where cross-enrolling.

A student is only allowed to cross-enroll in another school on his last term when a subject needed for his graduation is not currently offered, has been dissolved, or occupies a schedule in conflict with his current load.

Any student who cross enrolls in another school without prior authorization from the UC Registrar's Office will not be given any academic credits for the subject cross-enrolled.

Student Events


Student Photos